Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Emmaus Medical Mission Trip Update

Hello all,
We have sent in the initial fees and are well on the way to meeting the goal. None of this could have been possible without your generosity and kind, encouraging words. We are very blessed to have you in our lives. The process of reflecting on how we fit into each other’s lives has served to remind me of how very precious this journey has been. As I reviewed the list of coffee buyers, I was rapidly reminded of how we crossed each other’s paths. For some of you, many years have passed since we have seen each other. Yet the experiences we shared were meaningful enough to last a lifetime. For others, our journey together continues as we look forward to the next chapter.

I am thankful for today’s technology because it has kept us connected. This mission trip has also served to re-connect us. I plan to maintain postings as the date nears. Please continue to pray for the Emmaus Medical Mission team. I also invite you to post comments and/or send emails related to the trip or the 2011 Challenge!

Remember sweet friends that Mike is not going alone. A part of you will also be on that trip---and I should mention, it will be the most beautiful part of you, your heart! Mil gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment