Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don’t forget to do Good…

Don’t forget to do Good…

“Don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need, for such sacrifices are very pleasing to God.” Hebrews 13:16

I don’t know that I forget to do good, but I have a problem remembering to do good. Now, this may sound like it means the same thing but it doesn’t. I am talking about the times when I get so busy and caught up doing “stuff” that I fail to remember to do good. I’m also talking about the times that I am emotionally high jacked and choose not to be kind. What’s that all about? Sometimes just because we know better doesn’t mean we do better.

I am reading a book right now that discusses the value of working toward goals in small, even if they are VERY small, steps. So, today I took one VERY small step toward not forgetting to do good---today I put money in the meter for the car parked next to me. The meter was flashing EXPIRED so I threw in enough money to give the owner some additional time. I hope they came out in time! I know that’s not a big step, but had I been the recipient, I would have appreciated it!



Sleep with the Angels, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment