Sunday, January 30, 2011

Words for Friends:From Jenny to Louise. Think PINK!!!

Words for Friends:From Jenny to Louise. Think PINK!!!

I call Louise, AMOR because she is pure joy and LOVE! She is one of a kind and she is my friend. True friends are like two souls in one, it's a bond built out of grace.Our friendship is like a work of art transforming everyday into something more and even more beautiful. She has been my loyal companion weather I have been happy or sad thought the years. We have been there for each other when our souls have needed a lift or we have been pushed beyond our limits, I do not recall a moment when she has not been there ride by my side or only one phone call away. We have had the great blessing to travel together to many spectacular places where we have had the fortune to share memories of a life time. As friends, we create happy moments, that is what we do.

Almost 10 years since we met .There is so much that I have learn from her, such as forgiveness, thankfulness, great attitude, gratitude, acceptance.,. So many years of deep and meaningful talks from the heart have sunk ed in me. I live my life by many of these lessons. With her by my side I have learned to be a better human being and a better Christian. She just has it in her, she makes the world around her a better and happier place.

For instance, I believe that there is really an unlock door just waiting for me to open it, just because of her, clear and simple! She had the power to change my life just by being her and she did it. She has done so much for me over the years trying to protect me from harm and danger and she keeps on blessing me day after day. Always been there for me with a smile upon her face, ready with words of encouragement and wisdom, finding ways to make people's lives more beautiful and pleasant, making sure that all our needs are met, pleasing everyone of us with her loving ways, making me laugh until I can not stop. Yes, this is my Louise, who thinks PINK!. She has so many qualities from A to Z. She is kind, generous, friendly, caring, sensitive,warm, thoughtful, helpful, compassionate,confiding, honest, cheerful, bright and true.Yes, she is not one bit of spite. Aldo, this is who she is, she is genuily a true miracle of a friend, she constantly avoids this kind of attention but today, it is her time to shine.

Once more, I am grateful to be her Sister in Christ. Even so, we spend as much time as we can together. Sadly, it's never enough, however memories of our time together lead our way.

She is my praying partner and she always will be. Everyday I look forward to those couple of minute thought the day to share with her, knowing that if we do not get to pray she will listen to my heart. With each passing day in my own special way thoughts of her put a smile on my face and I laugh as I recall her asking; "un Mojito mas por favor", so she has learned to say.

Today, I stand strong with the certainty that there is no problem, circumstance, distance or situation that will keep us away, while life has taking us each to different places. I have news for her, our friendship won't grow old, I am looking forward to grow old with her as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment